In the second qualifying round of the UEFA Conference League, Ararat will face Slask Wroclaw. The first match will be held on July 22 at the Gyumri City Stadium.
Before the match, Ararat midfielder Karen Muradyan came to the press conference.
- Will you describe your opponent?
- I think that Slask is a very good team. They try to play fast football. This is a dangerous team, and we must show our best game to achieve a good result.
- In the match against Fehervar, the fans provided good support. What will you tell them before this game?
- We are very grateful for the support. Such support is very important for us. We hope that there will be more fans at tomorrow's match and they will provide more support.
- What can be your trump card in this game and does the team have fatigue?
- I think that there is no fatigue, the team has recovered. In tomorrow's game, faith and dedication on our part are also important. We must play as disciplined as possible and show our good game, and in this case, we will achieve a positive result.
- In the match against Fehervar, Dimitrije Pobolic played in the supporting position. How do you assess his performance in this position and your overall cooperation?
- Pobulic played well, as did the whole team. The main thing is that we have fulfilled the task set for us.